How to find hidden .FLV flash video stream URLs with FLV Helper (URL Helper)
URL Helper (Shareware/Windows) is a URL finder software. It allows you to find hidden stream URLs. In URL Helper 2.9, "FLV Helper" feature was added. It allows to find flv video URLs that can be used to download flash videos from lots of websites.
How to find hidden .FLV video stream URLs with FLV Helper
P.S. Please note that URL Helper supports not only YouTube flash videos, but also other HTTP and RTMP flash video streams.
- Download URL Helper and install it.
- Run "URL Helper"
- Select the "FLV Helper" tab.
- Click "Add original links" button . It will open the "Add original links" window.
- Open your web-browser and navigate to a web-site with flash videos such as the YouTube
- Copy the URL of a web page with the flash video on it, and paste the link into FLV Helper window. You may also drag-and-drop it.
- Multiple URLs can be pasted into the "Add original links" window. After pasting all of them click the "OK" button.
- Select the items in listview and click the "Start" button
- FLV Helper will start to find the .FLV video stream URLs that can be used to download flash videos.
NEWS: Replay Media Catcher 6 is now available. Downloads from more sites than ever!