How to record/download/capture/save Flash .FLV video stream from YouTube
Getting/recording/capturing/saving streaming video from YouTube.
Record from YouTube like from any Flash plugin using HTTP protocol to stream .FLV videos
As any other HTTP .FLV stream can be captures by the following methods:
Please visit the following FAQ to learn more:
- Using Replay Media Catcher - Adobe flash stream downloading/ripping software
- Using WM Recorder - stream ripping/downloading software (With AUTO recording mode enabled all you need to do to record .FLV video stream is to play it in your browser)
- Using Replay AV stream ripper/recorder
- Using URL finder and any download manager
- Using Keepvid and Javi Moya's web-sites
How to record/download/capture/save Adobe Flash .FLV video HTTP stream from embedded player.
YouTube recording software
I'm not really a fan of the following software, but I still have to mention it ;)
Using YoutubeGetter - flash downloader for YouTube (Windows XP/ Internet Explorer)
YoutubeGetter works very easily. It downloads the flash video file from YouTube with a right mouse click. You even don't have to flash videos first.
Using VDownloader - flash downloader for YouTube and Google Video (Windows)
VDownloader can download videos from youtube and google video in AVI format.
NEWS: Replay Media Catcher 6 is now available. Downloads from more sites than ever!