Recording/downloading/capturing/saving/ripping audio and video streaming from Adobe Flash player
Getting/recording/capturing/saving/ripping streaming music and videos from Adobe Flash player with Replay Media Catcher
Replay Media Catcher is a flash stream ripper. It can record .MP3 audio and Flash .FLV streaming video broadcasted through HTTP or RTMP protocol (such flash stream URLs start with http:// or rtmp://) from Adobe Flash Player.
Here's how to record from Adobe Flash Player with Replay Media Catcher:
- Download and install Replay Media Catcher.
- Open Replay Media Catcher and click "Start Recording".
- Play your flash video or audio stream.
- All .FLV flash video and .MP3 audio files from Adobe Flash Player (streamed through the HTTP or RTMP protocol) will be saved to hd automatically!
- Once flash stream recording starts, you don't need to watch/listen to the stream you're recording. You can stop watching or listening, and go play something else to record. Recording continues automatically.
- Click Stop Recording when you're finished recording.
Here's some helpful hints about recording from Adobe Flash Player:
- Once you start playing a clip in a flash player, Replay Media Catcher will record the entire stream, even if you're not watching or listening to it all. Many video sites keep their programming in segments, so you can just start playing a segment, then click to the next segment, and Replay Media Catcher will record each segment.
- Replay Media Catcher can record multiple flash audio/video clips simultaneously.
- If you can't record a stream, it's probably because the media is in a format that Replay Media Catcher doesn't yet support - most likely
it is a Windows Media, Real Player or Quick Time Player clip. Use other stream recorder to capture that type of data.
- If you use Firefox as a web browser, you may install a FlashBlock extension to identify Flash Player easily. FlashBlock replaces Flash objects (like Adobe Flash Player) with the Play button, so you won't confuse Adobe Flash Player with embedded Windows Media Player, Real Player, QuickTime player or some proprietory internet media player.
NEWS: Replay Media Catcher 6 is now available. Downloads from more sites than ever!