How to Record Sirius Radio Online to the PC
About Sirius Satellite Radio
SIRIUS Satellite Radio offers over 125 channels of digital-quality satellite radio.
Sirius Satellite Radio offers the best:
- Sports: NFL, NBA, NHL, College Sports, English Soccer, Sports Talk & News, Horse Racing;
- News: U.S. News, Financial News, Public Radio, International News, Traffic & Weather;
- Entertainment: Comedy, Talk, Lifestyles, Family & Kids, Religion;
- 100% commercial-free music: Pop, Rock, Electronic/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, Country, Christian, Jazz & Blues, Standards, Classical, Latin & International.
Recording Sirius Radio Online
Replay AV can capture Sirius radio broadcasts from the online
streaming feeds made available to every Sirius Radio subscriber. All you need is a valid Sirius subscription (not a free three day pass).
If you're not scheduling a recording, simply tune to the Sirius station, and use the Quick Record feature to begin recording.
To schedule a recording from Sirius Online:
- Click the Manual Add button.
- The Edit Show dialog appears with a blank show:
- Select Capture by Recording Audio Output.
- Change the Type to Sirius Online. The Edit Show screen changes to this:
- Enter the Sirius Channel to record.
- Enter your Sirius Online Login and Online Password. (Once you enter these, they are saved for future recordings.) The password can be up to 11 characters.
- Enter the Name of Show.
- Set the Audio Recording Method: choose Stereo Mix, Wave, Wave Out Mix, or What U Hear as the Recording Source. (If you've installed the Enhanced Sound Card Driver option, you should choose Enhanced Sound Card Driver
- Click the Schedule tab. Enter the time and days to record.
- Click OK.
The rest of the options are just like recording any other streaming broadcast with Replay AV.
Notes on Recording Sirius Radio Online:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- Not all Sirius Channels are available for online listening. Make sure the channel you want is available by visiting the online player from Sirius.
- A paid subscription to Sirius is required.
- Tuning to Sirius stations requires Replay AV to have complete control of the keyboard. If you're typing when a scheduled Sirius recording starts, just wait 15 seconds until the Sirius station has started tuning before continuing to use your PC.
Hint: Looking for an easy way to convert Youtube to MP3 or download YouTube Videos? Try Freecorder.